Saturday, November 26, 2011

There's a glitch....

In my matrix! I'm having nothing but issues since I launched my new website www.GatoDiablo.com through Wix. It's nobodies fault but my own. I am surprised at how much trouble I'm having. The first thing that I noticed was that my Jeff@gatodiablo.com email stopped working. Wix doesn't host email so I assumed it would stay active through my dreamhost account. Apparently not. Since I pointed my DNS to the Wix site not only has my e-mail stopped working but I also can't even access my FTP! On top of that I don't have time to problem solve any of this because I'm working all weekend.... RAGE. Anyway, if you need to e-mail me, please do so at Kontrol_Z@Yahoo.com.

Sorry for this boring post, but I needed to rant. I feel 2.6% better.... I promise a better post soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment